Do you have experience within Customer Service or Telesales, if so an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic leader in Northampton.
• Maintain the debtors ledger to ensure that all balances are correct.
• Monitor any outstanding invoices and process these to ensure that they are paid as soon as possible.
• Respond to customer enquiries to ensure that any queries are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
• Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
• Fraud prevention checks on all credit orders.
• Setting, reviewing and updating of customer credit limits.
• Working to ensure all orders are processed the same day and contact is made with the customer where more information is required to release the order.
• Making decisions on release of sales orders with regard to credit limit, validity of information, outstanding debt etc.
• Liaising with the sales team with regard to payment and / or order release.
To be considered you must have previous credit control experience and excellent communication skills.
In addition to the starting salary you will be entitled to a company performance bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job