Customer Service Co-ordinator, Stancombe, Bristol
Your new company
You will be working for the UK's leading sustainable construction materials, road contracting and building products business. a forward thinking ambitious company who have offices dotted all over the UK. an exciting company who like to develop and help employees to succeed within.
Your new role
As a Customer Service Coordinator you will maintain, build and develop relationship with existing and new customer to ensure that their experience is second to none.
Working as a key member of the team the role requires providing a professional service to customers,
Role Responsibility Reporting directly to Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- The receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into our system
- Monitoring the progress of quoted works
- Working closely with the Fleet and Capacity planners to ensure customers are kept informed at all times allowing us to plan our fleet to meet relevant commercial demands
- E-mail orders and liaise with other team members regarding customer orders
- Adhere to site Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
What you'll need to succeed
The Ideal Candidate The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous work experience in a customer service role gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Customer Interface skills, dealing with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- An excellent telephone manner
- Computer skills, answering emails, (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Good accuracy skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
What you'll get in return
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
this is a temporary role, 41 hours per week £11.15 per hour
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'