Customer Service Coordinator (Part-Time)
Your new company
The UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business.
Your new role
Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into the appropriate computer system. Monitoring the progress of orders and working closely with dispatch to ensure customers are kept informed at all times. Establishing forecast volumes at first point of order and chasing new opportunities for sales.
- Call accuracy and quality in line with Performance Management Tools
- Ensuring the customer service aspects of the SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements
- Accurately taking orders and monitoring progress of orders ensuring the customers are kept informed
- Forecast accuracy
- Generating sales opportunities/leads
- Performance vs Distribution KPI
What you'll need to succeed
Able to build strong relationships across all stakeholders including external customers. A high degree of influence, persuasion, integrity, and expertise. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with and challenge colleagues. Effective team working is also vital.
What you'll get in return
The ability to work for the UK's leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'