Customer Service Coordinator
- Join an industry leader with a nationwide reach
- Opportunity for you to shape your own role- with the right attitude & commitment
- Fantastic company culture, 'well-being’ at it’s core
A fantastic opportunity for an exceptional customer service professional to join a unique business based on the edge of Swindon. If you are looking to build on your relationship skills, owning administration processes and play a pivotal role in a small team, then this is for you!
- Support the client services team in certain account related processes
- Developing an excellent and authentic rapport with customers and suppliers
- Answering the phone for the main switchboard
- Assisting with all customer enquiries across marketing, sales, and training
- Taking and processing orders and queries
- Management of customer complaints
- Setting up new customers and following the process through across departments
- Ad-hoc administration support across departments
- General office maintenance
- Routine customer support administration tasks relevant to different departments
To be considered for this role…
- Experience with customer service - both face to face and over the phone
- Excellent communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work towards KPI’s
- Enthusiastic, High Energy, Motivated
- Attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with a small team
- Warm and supportive to customers and colleagues
Due to the office location, your own transport is required.
What is in it for you?
- Being part of an established team based within a beautiful, modern office
- Opportunity for you to be creative; forthcoming with new ideas, initiatives- you will have a voice!
- Autonomy, responsibility, ownership, and recognition
Send your CV to the team today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'