Our client is a well-established leading UK supplier located in Norwich and they are recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to be responsible for handling customer enquiries, processing quotes & orders and resolving any delivery issues that may arise in a professional and courteous manner.
The role requires a calm and meticulous individual with excellent communication skills and telephone manner. This opportunity offers the chance for a quick start.
- Dealing with queries, delivery calls, quotes and orders in an excellent and confident manner
- Providing product support and advice to customers
- Entering all relevant customer details onto the system accurately
- Conducting calls to suppliers and customers
- Identifying problems with orders such as items being out of stock, credit checks or the suppliers not receiving the purchase orders
- Providing a first-class customer service at all times, in accordance with targets and KPI’s
- Processing orders
- Liaising with internal and external parties in a timely manner
- Able to work efficiently under pressure
Permanent, Full Time; 37.5hrs per week.
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5pm.
If interested please apply for further information.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'