Customer Service Coordinator
Full time/ Permanent
Salary up to £20,000 PA for the right experience
Monday - Friday office hours
My client is looking for an established Customer Service and Administration professional. On a daily basis you will be representing the company by speaking with customers, third party stakeholders, internal colleagues and on occasional the general public. However, this role is mainly business to business calls, an excellent telephone manner, good problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box is essential. A little bit of scheduling experience is also advantageous. Working for a medium sized team in a busy office based in Brackmills Industrial Estate, Northampton.
As a Customer Service Coordinator your key responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Assist and manage incoming calls into the office
- Coordinate orders and book work in with Customers
- Allocated work logistically, with customers and technicians.
- Administrate booking paperwork.
- Send and receive emails with Outlook.
The Customer Service Coordinator will need to have:
- Strong experience in a similar busy and fast paced environment
- Relevant customer service experience
- Professional and confident Manner on the telephone and through email
- Competent IT skills and ability to learn new systems
- Team Player
If you feel you have the right experience, we are moving quickly so would love to hear from you today. Please apply!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'