An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a market leading business, based in Macclesfield. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with UK and international customers through all communication channels, ensuring world class service levels. The Customer Service Coordinator will manage the end to end order process.
Our client, based near Macclesfield, is a leading manufacturing and production business with customers internationally. Due to business growth, they are looking for a proactive customer service coordinator to provide world class customer service.
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for processing customer orders and requests in a timely manner, with a focus on providing the customers' exceptional customer experience. You will support customers from initial request through to delivery.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
- Fully conversant in Microsoft Office & Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain and manufacturing processes
- Demonstrate customer centric attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to understand customer requirements and offer alternative solutions
- Demonstrate key account management skills
- Ability to converse in any European languages desirable but not essential
The salary on offer is £23k - £27k dependent on experience
Monday - Friday
Lovely team environment
- "customer service" "order processing"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'