Customer Service Coordinator
Up to £24K
Mon- Fri, Parking, 28 Days Holiday!!
Do you have experience with appointments, diary entry and administration? Continue reading… we have the job for you!
My client who is based in Stoke Poges are recruiting for a new superstar to join their team! The company need a candidate who is able to lead a team and can manage multiple tasks at once!
Are you able to coordinate diaries? Do you have experience meeting and greeting clients? If you have really effective communication skills, both verbal and written then send over your CV!
Do you have really strong organisational skills? Are you multi-tasking skills tip top? If you are empathetic with patients' needs, then APPLY NOW!
- Answering all incoming calls promptly, greeting callers warmly and listening carefully
- Making calls, transferring calls and accessing voicemail as appropriate
- Scheduling all appointments with the appropriate provider using the booking system
- Confirming daily appointments when required
- Cancelling & rescheduling appointments as necessary
- Checking of the priority list regularly to see if any requests can be implemented
- Monitor and modify the providers' daily schedules to maximise occupancy
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'