We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a successful organisation, based near to Romford. Working in a team, you will be responsible for all aspects of customer care via telephone, email and live chat.
Your duties will include:
- Receiving inbound calls, troubleshooting and resolving technical queries as well as ordering parts required.
- Responding to any customer complaints, issues and escalating where required
- Make proactive outbound calls to retailers promoting products and update Customer details as well as organising visits for the Sales Team
- Carry out order processing for products and spares, for distributors and consumers, as requested
- Checking orders ensuring key information is correct, such as, lead time, payment terms, prices, discounts, special instructions, factory loading and account status
- Record customer/consumer complaints, recognise and report trends and report any quality issues to the Customer Service Manager
- Keep customers informed on order progress, delays, changes to their account and maintaining an good working relationship
- Process requests for the return of faulty product, ensuring all relevant procedures are followed
- Coordinating Customer delivery requirements and follow the necessary procedures and communicating where required.
The most suitable candidate will have previous customer care experience within an office environment, working with a Customer Relationship Manager system, as well as Excel and Outlook. Due to the location of the office, own transport is preferred but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, and are keen to join a friendly team and a local organisation, please apply or call Adecco Romford!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'