Position:Customer Service Coordinator
Location: Houghton Regis, Bedfordshire
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Shift Pattern: 35hrs a week working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Arjo products address the clinical needs for long term care residents and patients with chronic health conditions and includes positioning solutions, mattress systems, medical beds, hygiene systems and compression therapies that are safe, easy to use and have a proven ability to address preventable injuries, such as pressure ulcers.
We are a highly successful business with ambitious plans for growth and looking for reliable enthusiastic people to help us achieve this.
Working in our Contact Centre in Houghton Regis, you be responsible for delivering world class customer care. Working within an excellent team, you will provide customer quotations via email, input sales orders and provide administrative support to both internal and external customers.
Your duties will include:
- Take ownership of managing customer queries efficiently ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Manage all queries and customer orders received via the email inbox
- Scan, check and archive all processed orders for the department
- Accurately process and administrate customer quotations and customer orders assisting the Account Managers with all related queries
- Liaise with key stakeholders regarding product availability and delivery timescales and advise customers to ensure we manage their expectations
- Remain up to date with the current product portfolio
- Take full ownership of customer complaints
- To take ownership of your own development ensuring your Personal Development Log is kept up to date
- To meet your KPI’s in line with objectives set
- Implement outcomes of coaching, feedback and training in line with set objectives
- Ensure errors are kept to a minimum
- Ensure administration duties are completed accurately and within timescale
The successful applicant will have excellent administration, communication and customer service skills to enable you to provide the exemplary level of service we strive to offer. Your personality, enthusiasm, energy and positivity are essential for us to build long term relationships with our customers and ultimately play a key role in driving the business forward.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Administrative experience, preferably within a customer orientated environment
- Excellent time management skills ensuring a high level of productivity
- IT: Microsoft Office skills namely Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal skills both on the telephone and face to face and in written email communication
- Highly organised with attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Effective team player
- Diplomatic, excellent listening skills and the ability to build effective relationships with customers
- A positive 'can do’ attitude displaying behaviours in line with our company core values
Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving Arjo permission to store your information.
- Administration Duties
- Customer Queries
- Order Processing
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'