Customer Service Coordinator-£11phr
I am currently recruiting for a temporary Customer Service Coordinator to work at one of our leading Charities to assist with a new fundraising product.
This is an exciting opportunity for the organisation as this is a brand new project. The role is for 6 months initially-with a view to be extended.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service experience and some understanding of fundraising would be helpful, but not necessary.
Roles would include-
- Day to day Managing of the projects inbox
- Manage any calls and enquiries regarding the fundraiser
- Responding to queries on social media
- Collaborating with other teams involved with the fundraiser to develop the product
- Gathering information and customer feedback on the fundraiser
- Helping with ad-hoc duties
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'