An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a leading manufacturing and production business based in Warrington. This is a varied role in which you will be responsible for processing orders, coordinating with suppliers, ensuring the required export and managing the full order process.
Our client is a leading manufacturing business, servicing customers across Europe. They are innovative in what they do and expanding therefore looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to work closely alongside the planners, ensuring that orders are processed on time and received in full.
Duties of the Customer Service Coordinator role include:
- Coordinating and booking loads within the UK and throughout Europe, with Hauliers, Producers and Receiving sites.
- Managing and raising the paperwork to coincide with load movements. Raising the correct paperwork for the specific type of load, eg Hazardous Waste paperwork varies to non-hazardous loads, via our automated system.
- To develop a culture to maximise loads each week and catch up on lost loads. In an attempt to move more than the minimum contractual tonnages, working with the scheduling manager to achieve this.
- To ensure that processes are followed to prevent non-compliance issues. Ensuring that only authorised hauliers collect loads and paperwork management, is fully compliant with the law.
- To continue a culture of continuous improvement and understanding how things can be done better and more efficiently. Working with Suppliers/Customers/Receiving sites to improve how they feed into us, to remove duplication and improve overall efficiency in the time taken to manage each load.
- To take responsibility for operational queries and work with the customer to resolve them.
- To ensure that once loads move the status of loads are updated as quickly as possible to enable the accounts team to raise sales invoices.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Ability to manage a high volume of loads efficiently
- Ability to build relationships with customers and suppliers and manage their expectations. Also to be an effective communicator with the sales teams internally.
The salary on offer is £20k - £25k per annum
- "customer service" "manufacturing" "order processing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"