Customer Service Coordinator
The Stewart Milne Group is one of the UK's leading home builders, concentrating on building quality residential homes and commercial builds for a range of customers including government bodies, private and public companies, local councils and private clients. We have a reputation for high quality and innovation with a market leading position based on our expertise, innovation, quality and our commitment to providing the best service to our customers.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our busy and well established Homes North team in Westhill.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role will focus on the provision of an efficient, accurate and effective administrative service to all external clients and contractors, and internal departments.
- To respond to External customer queries received over the telephone, email, fax or in writing, providing an efficient and effective response at all times.
- Ensure Customer telephone/hotline enquiries are answered promptly ensuring the enquiry is handled professionally with accurate details recorded, to ensure all issues are resolved effectively.
- To provide an effective and professional administrative service, ensuring accuracy of information and promoting a high level of service to both internal and external customers.
- To make the best use of technology provided in support of your job role.
- To ensure that all matters relating to the processing of information are carried out in a prompt efficient and accurate manner.
- To work co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team goals.
Essential Technical Expertise
- Ability to manage and prioritise individual work load
- Good Organisational Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and respect confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft packages - Word, Excel and knowledge of working on databases
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, Stewart Milne Group is proud to develop our employees, offering career development and promotion opportunities across the Group. If this sounds like the right step for your career, please apply via link or email
- organisational skills
- customer service
- communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job