Customer Service Coordinator
Corr Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator for a well-known company in Tamworth.
You will be ensuring all activities relating to customer service are carried out to the highest standard, following orders through the system, working closely with the Customer Operations Manager to manage customer expectations and that of internal stake holders.
- Working to maintain high levels of customer service set out by the business
- Ensuring records/paperwork are kept providing full traceability
- Responsible for the management of pallets through the relevant pallet system
- Ensuring that orders are picked and shipped in a timely manner, liaising with customers/hauliers to book in deliveries
- Ensuring the finished goods stock management process is adhered to always
- Work with the team to resolve any customer queries, ensure delivery paperwork is received in a timely manner and is accurate
- Facilitating the goods inwards side of the warehousing function
- Full valid UK licence
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Manage and prioritise workload
- Essential MS Office/Excel
- Attentive to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Awareness of Health & Safety at work.
- Knowledge of food safe warehousing requirements - advantageous but not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job