Crest Nicholson has been building new homes for 50 years and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities. A career with Crest is both challenging and rewarding, and with large investments currently being made to drive learning and development, as well as fantastic national growth plans, now is a great time to join us.
Crest Nicholson Regeneration are now looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our passionate and engaging team, delivering exceptional Customer Service to our new and existing purchasers. The Regeneration division deliver innovative designs with different types of construction on a high volume basis. Sites you'll be looking after span across the south half of the UK, including Bath, Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Reading and Southampton.
Based at our head office in Chertsey, Surrey, you will be the first point of contact for all customers, contractors and suppliers and be the pivotal Communicator and Administrator for all delivery, coordination and scheduling of materials, contractors, maintenance work and contractual changes.
Key duties to include:
- Receive incoming communication from customers, third party representatives, sub-contractors, suppliers and Crest colleagues which are to be logged on to COINS and promptly acted upon in a customer focused manner.
- Update CRM database with all new information appropriate to the plot record.
- Arrange appointments between Customers, Customer Service Managers, contractors or the Customer Service Technicians.
- Raise job sheets on CRM database for defects reported in customer homes and progress.
- Chase sub-contractors for updates.
- Process visit reports from Customer Service Managers and enter onto the database.
- Maintain a file to track the delivery of materials, advising the Customer Service Manager of delivery dates.
- Process invoices from suppliers, and present to the Finance Department for payment.
- Co-ordinate appointments for the Customer Service Executive, Customer Service
- Make outgoing welcome and courtesy calls to customers making accurate notes on the CRM system.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to provide a comprehensive response to general customer enquiries.
- Provide administrative support to the Customer Service Manager and Customer Services Executive as directed.
Key skills and experience we're looking for:
- Customer Coordination experience having worked for a residential new homes developer, maintenance service, building contractor or similar environment
- Exceptional Customer Service skills, to include:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Determined to help customers in a friendly, approachable manner
- Prides themselves on helping others and finds Customer Service a rewarding role
- Strives to achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Firm but fair approach to resolving customer issues and queries
- Keen to build relationships
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- CRM database systems experience- ideally COINS or Microsoft Dynamics
As an employer of choice, we offer an extensive range of benefits, to include:
- Private pension up to 7.5%
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- 25 days' annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
We seek to be an ethical and progressive employer which encourages a culture of openness, creativity and continuous professional development and which rewards the effectiveness and loyalty of our employees.
Crest Nicholson is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job