POSITION Customer Service Executive
HOURS: 9am-5pm Monday - Friday
SALARY: up to £21,000p/a
A great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company in Deeside as a Customer Service Executive has become available due to continuous success and growth.
Responding to customer enquiries either direct or via external Sales the ideal candidate will have experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, they must have an excellent professional telephone manner, be self-motivated, flexible, highly organised and computer literate and have worked in a similar role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with external Sales, Senior Customer Services Executive, Planning/Purchasing and Commercial Manager.
- Manage and monitor all customer enquiries & orders to agreed SLAs.
- Provide a high level of customer service to clients via telephone and email.
- Input Quotations and Sales Orders onto the MIS system.
- Create technical specifications.
- Maintain Customer Finished Goods stocks to minimum and maximum levels as agreed with the CM, ensuring no stock is over 3 months old.
- Raise purchase orders for transport/outwork.
- Work with Accounts as and when required resolving any payment issues including overdue debt, invoice queries and credits.
- Work with the Quality Manager to co-ordinate any Quality Complaints.
- When and if required contribute and be part of Company Projects.
- Customer services
- Internal sales
- MIS systems
- Stock Control
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Lateral thinker, problem solver, ability to prioritize
- Estimating/Order entry experience using an MIS system
- Experience in the print/packaging industry
Please call Nicola for more information on or email your CV to
- Customer Service Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job