Our client is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator based in Essex.
The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for customers, handling all communications and customer expectations through the supply chain.
- Liaise with customers and the Customs Department to ensure all documents are received within the designated time frame;
- Coordinate with overseas agents/partners to effectively monitor progress of customer orders and update the customer accoPro-actively place calls with customers, assisting them with any problems they may have providing advice on all ETA's, vessel details, expected deliveries and any other requirements they may require in a professional manner;
- Be a focal point for all queries from Key Account Customers; and
- Any other duties as required by management for the smooth and efficient operation of the department
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Confidence on the phone would be a advantage.
- A background in customer services would be preferred but isn't completely essential, training on the job will be provided.
- Previous experience in ocean imports and dealings with the US market would be an advantage.
- Customer Service
- Ocean Imports
- Us Markets