A superb opportunity to join a highly regarded company based in Paddock Wood as a Customer Service Coordinatorhas recently become available. This is an excellent opportunity for an efficient, highly organised individual to further develop their already existing skill set.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Processing Orders, cancellations and rebooks
- Processing engineer’s paperwork from Microsoft Office Cloud 365 - in and out
- Dealing with customers via email/phone regarding installations
- Dealing with queries/problems
- Confirming installs via semi-automated email system
- Checking data consistency for next day’s work
- Scheduling staff routes
- Processing IMS box paper work
- Grasping basic technical knowledge to advise staff
- General administrative cover when necessary
The ideal candidate will need to have exceptional attention to detail along with the ability to work independently. Previous experience with administration is preferred but not essential.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary along with the opportunity to develop your career and skill set within a friendly, hardworking team.
To be considered, please contact Jared Monkman.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job