We have an excellent Customer Service Administration opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated character offering the chance to work in a lively and vibrant environment. We are looking for people who are friendly and engaging offering excellent Customer Service skills over the phone.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Handling telephone queries from clients/customers offering accurate communication
• Processing orders with speed and accuracy ensuring that deadlines are achieved and met.
• Support the Office personnel with general duties as requested.
Having previous experience in customer services or a similar role will be highly desirable and offering a keen eye for detail as accuracy is important.
If you can answer YES confidently to the following lines, please get in touch…….
• Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
• Are your communication skills, both written and verbal your strongest attributes?
• Are you passionate about customer satisfaction?
We are looking for candidates who are full of life and passionate with an excellent work ethic and a can-do / will-do hands-on approach along with Office IT skills.
The position offers a competitive salary, full induction with in-house systems training and on-going product training.
Please attach a Cover letter outlining strengths and salary requirements.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job