Customer Service Coordinator
Monday to Friday
2 shifts on a rota system
8.30am - 4.30pm & 9.30am - 5.30pm
Up to £19,400 per annum plus excellent benefits
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service?
Are you an efficient administrator who pays great attention to detail?
Are you an organised individual able to prioritise a heavy workload?
If this sounds like you and you have previous experience in a similar role then we'd love to hear from you ASAP!
Our Client in Northampton is seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join their existing team.
Key Responsibilities for the Customer Service Coordinator include:
- Processing orders nationwide
- Dealing with customer queries via phone and email.
- Queries include those regarding deliveries (ETA, over / under, damaged product, POD requests), pricing, invoices, backorders / product availability etc.
- Daily and ad-hoc administration tasks including matching invoices to POD's and posting to customer & requesting / tracking prescriptions
- Participate in on call rota - approx. 1 in every 4 weeks (additional payment)
Skills and Experience required from the Customer Service Coordinator include:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- A confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner
- Efficient administration skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative with a can do attitude
- Ability to work in a high pressured, fast paced environment
- IT Literate including Excel and Word
- Experience with Siebel would be advantageous but not essential
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Customer Service Coordinator, we would like to hear from you.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
Impact Recruitment is an employment agency working on behalf of our client.
- customer service