Customer Service Coordinator required. I am currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a well-established, growing company based in Leeds. My client is a specialist manufacturer and solution provider for flexible hose assemblies, fabrications, and machined components for a wide range of industries including Gas, Nuclear, and Defence.
The role would suit an individual who has a strong work ethic and is able to work to scheduled deadlines. Ideally the Customer Service Coordinator will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer facing role/telephone based and production planning experience would be advantageous. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable company and the working hours involve an early finish on a Friday.
Customer Service Coordinator Position Overview
- Keep all customers satisfied with the service provided, and minimize complaints and issues from them, by building relationships, and providing a personal service to them.
- Ensure all Purchase Orders and relating paperwork is processed accurately and to requirement for customers
- Processing Purchase Orders
- Providing customer quotations
- Procure production plans for new work, WIP, and completed work for shipment
- Liaise with Production Managers to get updates on orders
- Monitor & Control job sheets to ensure customers are up to date with their order
- Measure delivery figures
- Track Complaints and filling out appropriate documentation
Customer Service Coordinator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a customer facing role/telephone based role
- Experience of Production Planning would be advantageous
- Requires excellent communication & organization skills
- Good telephone manner; accuracy and ability to take high responsibility for taking tasks through to completion
- Proficient with Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
Customer Service Coordinator Position Remuneration
- £7.50 p/hr - £8.75 p/hr DOE
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday: 7:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am to 12:00am
- 33 days holiday (Includes Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job