Customer Service Coordinator
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic + bonus
- Monday to Friday working hours
- Permanent Contract
My client is currently looking to add to their well established sales team with a proven and experienced Customer Service Coordinator
Within this role, you will be tasked with both building and maintaining relationships with an active portfolio of accounts as well as consulting with new customers and providing an excellent service.
The main duties of the Customer Service Coordinator role are;
- Developing and managing a number of identified customer accounts
- Providing sales support for the external sales team
- Following up enquiries and leads on an ongoing basis
- Preparing customer quotations
- Processing orders and liaising with suppliers regarding the purchasing of goods
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service / Internal Sales / Sales Support role
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organised with good time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Have good people skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Be computer literate and have good attention to detail.
- Be proactive and able to work under own initiative.
Salary for the role is £18,000 - £20,000 + an annual bonus and an immediate start date
Keywords: Internal Sales; Outbound; Customer service; sales support; account manager
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service; helpdesk; client care; call centre; inbound; admin; sales support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job