CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
You will be joining a company that’s going through massive growth and are looking to recruit a Customer Service Coordinator. This role will be challenging but extremely rewarding with an excellent salary being offered to the successful candidate. Your new company works with the government and other prestigious clients, making sure that all of their most important files and documents are kept safe. If you are looking for a fun and vibrant company that really looks after their employees then this could be the job for you.
Your new role
As our Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to customer requests and daily interface with the operations and transport teams.
As our Customer Service Coordinator you will be responsible for the following:
• Being the first point of contact when dealing with customer requests
• Building strong customer relationships
• Management of customer service issues and complaints in order to improve customer service
• Accurate maintenance of data for stored items and provision of up to date assets lists for customers
• Collaboration with the transport and operations departments to arrange deliveries and collections within specified service level agreements
• Setting up customer accounts on the O’Neil System
In order to be successful you will need a mixture of the following skills:
• Graduate level is advantageous
• Strong numeracy and literacy skills
• Strong commercial experience in a customer service role.
• Good computer skills, strong interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
• O’Neil system knowledge would be preferable.
• Experience in the records management industry would be preferable
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with 34 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays and up to £24,000 dependent of experience, you will also receive a company pension and private healthcare. The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01244 405 100 for a confidential discussion on your career
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job