As Customer Service Co-ordinator, you’ll be responsible for investigating and finding resolutions to customer queries. Your role will include taking ownership of escalated enquiries and offering creative and effective solutions to our customers through well written correspondence, telephone calls and potentially site visits.
Working closely with other departments and team members daily, you’ll ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner. Managing customers’ expectations, and ensuring excellent customer service throughout. You’ll need a professional telephone manner and the ability to empathise. This is a busy role in a fast-paced environment.
Why not apply today and you could enjoy:
- £18,000 basic salary
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Free lunches and coffee in our ground floor restaurant
- Working for the 1st placed company in The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.