Customer Service Coordinator - Leeds - Excellent Working Environment, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a vibrant Technical Customer Service team based in the Leeds area. Our client is a very well established company, offering an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced job, international, customer service- driven organisation.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, your job will include:
* Dealing with 1st Line incoming calls and emails from customers and other departments
* Take ownership for customer queries, dealing with them efficiently and professionally
* Research 1st Line queries using all available information sources.
* Raising complicated technical issues with 2nd line support
* Monitoring and dealing with your own workload independently while keeping a strong attention to detail in a busy, fast paced environment.
* General Administration duties
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will have:
* Experienced in Customer Service or 1st Line / Technical Support role is essential
* Ability to demonstrate technical ability and interest
* Superb communication skills both verbal and written.
* Results orientated and Customer focused.
* Ability to solve basic technical queries
* Logical thinker
* Ability to prioritise, particularly at busy periods
* A self-motivated team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
* Smart appearance and professional attitude.
* GCSE's Grade C or above in Maths & English
* Due to the location, a driving licence and own transport would be an advantage
What are we offering?
* Full Time Position between the hours of 8am & 6pm Monday - Friday
* Salary negotiable depending on experience
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Excellent Working Environment
If you have not heard back within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful
In respect to the above role(s), James Wilcockson Associates Ltd (JWA) operates as an Employment Agency