Are you a natural at making Customers happy?
Could your empathy and listening skills positively turn around complaints?
Are you confident and calm under pressure?
Fantastic long term temporary opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join a successful worldwide Company with a historic and well-established brand.
This exciting opportunity would suit you if you get genuine satisfaction from turning around complaints to result in a positive customer experience.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, your listening skills, problem solving and decision making will make you a key influencer towards customer retention. You will be helping to turn around difficult situations, complaints and unhappy customers to meet our client's customer promise and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Building relationships with customers, dealers, internal departments, and key stakeholders.
* Acting as a pivotal link between the customer, dealer, aftersales and area field teams.
* Resolving queries and complaints over the telephone, email, letter, and social media.
* Confidently communicate with customers, setting and meeting with expectations.
* Manage complex and varied customer cases, knowing when to escalate higher.
* Delivering customer service excellence in line with service level agreements.
* Making commercial decisions in line with client parameters to retain customers.
* Manage enquiries and complaints on customer tracking system.
Committed to a high level of customer service, you should be confident, friendly and articulate with previous experience of handling customer complaints and queries. A professional, confident, and assertive manner to deal with challenging situations and calming approach to speak with unhappy customers. A team player with the ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple priorities.
Opportunities & Benefits;
If this sounds like your dream job, there's much more for you to enjoy - great offices, a good team of people, fun and fast paced environment as well as a modern subsidised on site restaurant and dining area and a revised attractive hourly rate. This is an opportunity to join a fantastic company that offers not only a long-term career but solid training and the chance to be part of an exciting team.
Apply for this role today by sending your CV via this website or contact Morgan Tunn on .
Signet acts as an employment agency in respect of permanent vacancies and as an employment business in respect of temporary vacancies.
Please visit our website http://www.signetresources.co.uk for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
Signet is an equal opportunities recruiter.
- customer service
- Call centre
- customer relationship