Do you understand the importance of outstanding customer service?
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, is an award-winning, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service.
What will you be doing:
Our core objective within CRC is to deliver a "best in class" service to our customer base of over 1 million customers in over 100 countries. The role of Customer Service Co-Ordinator is to lead, shape, drive and motivate a team of customer service advisors in achieving this objective.
• Lead a team of up to 18 Customer Service Advisors (CSAs)
• Team typically handles around 6,000 contacts per week
• Report to Customer Service Manager
Working as part of the Customer Service Team, you will be responsible for optimising CRC’s global service levels across all media and contact channels. The Customer Service Co-Ordinator is responsible for supervising a team of CSAs and co-ordinating team members.
£22,190 + bonus + 28 days holiday + pension + life assurance + overtime
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Experience leading a team, preferably in a contact centre environment
• Proven personnel management skills
• Proven resource management and scheduling skills
• IT proficient, particularly with MS Excel/CRM and ability to quickly build in-house system knowledge
• Proven experience of working towards performance targets
• Excellent leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Strong ability to champion change
• Strong planning and organisational skills, with ability to manage a busy workload by delegating, where appropriate, and prioritising tasks
• Must be a conscientious, reliable, flexible and self-motivated individual
• Ability to take ownership
• Creative thinker and motivated, to be focused and able to come up with new ideas to improve customer service standards.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Target driven
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click to apply and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Personnel Management
- Service Levels
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job