This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
• Entering all Benchmark orders onto the SAP system.
• Place orders with Façade Partners and secure production slot in terms of customer project delivery expectations.
• Proactive resolution of customer requirements and customer issue.
• Maintain and develop solid working relationships with Façade Partners, internal departments and external customers.
• Observance of Benchmark Project Management System (BPMS) procedures.
• Develop and work toward continuous improvement within the department.
• Manage the step by step process of the Benchmark orders and their Façade components and manufacturing schedules.
• Manage systems and processes within the department to create a working platform to simplify the order acceptance to customer order requirements.
• Where necessary take ownership/champion high profile projects.
• Maintaining departmental reports and certain SAP transactions.
• Timely and relevant decisions reached in line with company needs and objectives.
• To develop and progress the business in line with company plans.
• Participation at Benchmark review meetings & Project meetings as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience
• SAP experience is preferred but training will be provided where necessary.
• Experience of construction or similar based industry.
• Façade experience is preferred.
• Able to work in a high-pressured environment.
• Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
• Ensure that deadlines and commitments are met.
• Be pro-active and possess good common sense.
If you are ready for your next challenge don’t delay in applying.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job