Our client has a permanent vacancy for a Customer Service Coordinator to ensure that they provide the highest possible standard of customer service, thereby contributing to company sales and profit.
- Ensure customers are dealt with in a professional manner.
- Ensure orders are taken and processed in a timely manner and are accurate
- Ensure returns requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Ensure customers receive the correct information
- Ensure that all calls are answered in a timely and professional manner
- To keep up to date with all product knowledge and promotional offers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication skills with all employees and customers
- Team player.
- To prioritize and organize daily tasks.
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job