To provide a point of contact and Call Management facility for the designated Customers. Monitoring all calls, to ensure swift and correct progression through each function that forms the standard Call flow. Overseeing the delivery of all nonstandard requirements and ensuring the customer is kept informed via the agreed method.
This role will cover all aspects of the Daisy organisation and is key to our overall service delivery, specifically customer satisfaction. The role has the ability to influence our relationship with the customers depending on how we action the day to day specific requirements and respond to any enquiries or escalations as they arise.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - shifts between 7.00am and 7.00pm
- To ensure all calls are logged accurately, providing feedback to Call Acceptance or line management where this is not the case.
- Monitoring all designated incidents through to completion ensuring all activities give the best possible opportunities of achieving contractual commitments.
- To ensure all relevant, contracted and essential updates are communicated to the customer via the agreed method.
- Proving quotations and obtaining Purchase Orders from Customers where applicable
- To liaise with the business units to resolve contract queries if these cannot be resolved within the standard call flow
- To manage any specific customer requirements
- To ensure all escalations raised are resolved and the customer updated in a timely manner and at regular intervals until the escalation is resolved.
- Ensuring the accurate population of all required data prior to call closure, as per procedures.
- Detail Focused
- Team Player
- Customer Focused
- Proven experience in a call centre
- Excellent PC Skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Positive, self-motivated, enthusiastic
- Organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business demands and working environments.
- Knowledge of standard IT related products. (PC’s, Laptops, Printers).
- Ability to understand detailed processes and apply them correctly
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels in the organisation to obtain any information required to ensure compliance to Phoenix internal and Customer specific requirements
- Ability to listen to the customers and deal with any query or escalation effectively
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Customer Service
- Call Logging
- Incident Management
- Call Acceptance