Customer Service Coordinator Spanish & Italian
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Coordinator (Spanish & Italian) to join this well established, international manufacturing business in Redditch.
An international manufacturing business, with an excellent reputation in the industry, both from a product quality and employee engagement perspective.
As the Customer Service Coordinator (Spanish & Italian) you will be looking after a portfolio of business customers based in Spain. This is a small but busy market where you will be handling incoming enquiries, processing orders, checking stock, monitoring deliveries and prioritising urgent works. You will work closely with 3PLs as well as field based Sales Managers.
You will be covering annual leave across all Italian speaking markets.
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Coordinator (Spanish & Italian) will:
- Have worked in a B2B customer service role previously, ideally within Industrial/ Manufacturing environment
- Be confident in delivering a high quality customer service, in a busy, demanding environment
- Have a good working knowledge of the supply chain
- Be confident managing a busy, diverse workload
- Ideally have used Oracle ERP or similar
- Speak fluent German
- Have worked in a Call Centre and Customer Service previously
- Fluency in Spanish is essential, with at least professional proficiency in Italian.
Competitive salary up to £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus
33 days holiday
Supportive, friendly environment
2 weeks office based training
Home working until January, then 50% office & home
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'