Customer Service Coordinator Seaham £22000
An independent, specialist logistics and global supply chain management company, providing innovative logistics, e-commerce and supply chain management services since 1988. A global logistics, freight forwarding & supply chain specialist working across a broad range of industry sectors to give customers a personalised solution built from a robust and proven set of core services, including Warehusing and fulfilment, Globaltranspotation,freight forwarding and supply chain and support management
Reporting to the Ocean & Airfreight Manager, to bethefirstpointofcontactfor customers andliaising with them and suppliersandtransportcompanies.
- Developandmaintaineffectiveworkingrelationshipstoensurecorrectmeasuresarein placeandallcustomerneedsaremet.
- Liaise with Suppliers,Forwardersandagentstoobtainuptodateshipmentinformation;
- Ensureuptodateinformationiscommunicatedinternallyandto customersdirectlyto ensuretheyarefullyinformedoftheprogressoftheirshipments;
- Liaise with transport providers toensurecustomerdeliveryrequirementsaremet;
- Ensurecorrectdocumentationison maintained on fileandensuringtheyarecostedandbilledcorrectly
- Experience of a similar role is required
-Freight Forwarding experience
-Customer service experience
- Salary £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience
Please note that we endeavour to reply to all applications received but this is not always possible owing to the large number of applications we receive.
If you have not heard from us within 28 days of your application, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"