Role: Customer Service Coordinator (Maternity Cover - 12 months)
Location: Weybridge, Surrey
Salary: £12.82 per hour
Benefits: Discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday + BH, overtime payable on over 37.5 hours
To provide excellent customer service to Customers ensuring Customer/dealer queries and questions are resolved, order entry and credit processing are maintained in line with department SOP’s, Work Instructions and KPI’s and to continuously look for new ways of improving the current efficiency of service and processing methods.
- Process all orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Respond to and manage effectively all customer queries e.g. product chases, product info, literature request
- Complete Non Conformities and Complaints forms when required delivery errors e.g. short shipments & damaged stock, late deliveries, backorders and mis-deliveries - Takes ownership of resulting issues and finds satisfactory solutions to any problems
- Gain a good understanding of all bespoke promotions so can inform/promote our products to our customers
- Investigate back order date slippages and supply customers with appropriate updates/revised delivery information
Competencies and Key Skills and Experience
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with external key customers
- Experience of working in Customer Service environment
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Queries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job