Customer Service coordinator
£16.00 - £20.00 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week
Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell, Bletchley, Bedford, Leighton Buzzard, Luton, Dunstable, Watford, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, Towcester, Buckingham
The successful a Customer Service Representative will have a proven track record working within customer services in automotive, aerospace, Manufacturing or Engineering environments.
- You must have GCSE’s in both Maths and English Language / NVQ Customer Service Level 2. As this is a customer service role, you must have experience in dealing with customers primarily over the phone and e-mail.
- You will be required to work with SAP and CRM systems.
- Help to test any new process improvements on SAP
- You are also required to have excellent communication skills, interpersonally as well as on the telephone. Due to the content of work it is essential that you can prioritize and balance numerous tasks.
- You will be monitored on your incoming and outgoing calls, the nature of the calls will vary from: stock availability, deliveries, pricing enquiries, complaints and chasing/following up customer orders.
- Manage the operations, quality, tech support, finance
- Deal with any requests for repairs coming from customers
- You will also be required to build good working relationships with the Field Sales representatives and external customers.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be expected to deliver a high and consistent level of customer service whilst adhering to the Companies policies and procedures.
- This role also requires administration duties being completed such as: processing customer orders, stock enquires, recording complaints, email and tracking.
- The successful candidate will also proactively seek ways in which cost savings for the business can be achieved.
The successful candidate will be part of a big operation in a leading manufacturing company. You will be offered training and support to help develop and progress your career, as well as a competitive salary and enjoyable working environment.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job