We are partnering with a Global Manufacturing organisation looking for a Customer Service Coordinator, Logistics to join their team in Manchester.
The company offer fantastic training and development within the organisation and have great company benefits.
- Reporting to the customer services manager
- Process Export orders
- Arranging transportation of hazardous goods
- Maintaining relationships with the haulage and shipping suppliers
- Preparation of export documentation
- Proven experience in an export role
- Experience of shipping dangerous goods via all modes of transport
- Experience preparing export documentation
- Knowledge of customs procedures
- Qualified in IATA, IMDG and/or ADR regulations.
- Fluency in Spanish is required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Experience shipping goods in a manufacturing environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to work in an innovative and growing company and become the expert in the movement of goods.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'