We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Coordinator - German Speaker (Business Level) to join my client at their UK Head Office based in Hemel Hempstead in this TEMPORARY assignment. The successful candidate will be required to start on Friday 23rd March and provide at least 5 days holiday cover.
You will be taking calls from German customers, understanding their enquiry and passing through to the relevant department. Working in a small, friendly team of four. A bright outlook with a bubbly personality would fit this team well.
Experience with dealing with customers over the phone, fluency in German and good administration skills is a must for this role.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an organisation that is growing globally and be part of an already successful organisation, a real Employer of Choice!
- Fluent in German both verbal and written - ESSENTIAL
- Proven attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Desire to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Strong organisation skills and flexible approach
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word, excel and Outlook
- Call Centre
- Customer Service