My client is an award-winning, dynamic and expanding organisation with a real "family" feel, warm, friendly and passionate about what they do my client has two new vacancies for two Customer Service/Project Coordinators to join their expanding team.
- Provide support for the Divisional Head including:-
- General administration duties for Division.
- Maintaining customer lists and contact details.
- Processing monthly reports.
- Maintaining customer databases & files.
- Maintaining supplier databases &files.
- Entering of price quotes onto in-house Supply Chain System
- Dealing with new enquiries from new customers and administering relevant paperwork.
- Answering and making telephone calls and taking messages.
- Photocopying, faxing, e-mailing, and collating documents and general typing.
- Post duties and reception cover as required.
- Maintaining photographic and paper product databases.
- Produce letters, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, charts and tables.
- Management of In-House Supply Chain System including:-
- Extraction of information from system.
- Input into system.
- Production of Quotes, Pro-forma's, packing lists & invoices.
- Proactive checking with Manager/ Project Supervisor
- Gaining approval and sign off from relevant manager/ Project Supervisor
- Following company procedures.
- Liaison with Warehouse, Logistics and Accounts departments.
- Assist in sourcing products and liaise with the manufacturers and suppliers as directed.
- To carry out the relevant GDP SOP's as instructed by the RP of the Company.
- Other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time by company managers, including delegated duties during the absence of colleague.
- Excellent PC skills, especially use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Fast and accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Flexible approach & willing to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to perform basic administrative and secretarial duties.
- Ability to work under own initiative and in a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer Focused.
- Ability to follow processes and maintain compliance.
- Minimum of 12 months customer service experience within an office based role.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Administration
- Supply Chain
- Project Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Call Handling