We are building a bank that will change banking and the way people manage their money forever. This is no idle claim. Whilst we tell the world that we are building the world's best current account, it will stretch the boundaries of what most people could possibly imagine.
To support our vision, we are building a game-changing Contact Centre.
We are looking for Overnight Customer Service Agents to join us and drive exceptional customer service for a next generation bank, between 10pm - 8am (we're happy to work around your availability during these hours).
At Starling Bank, we are all for building careers and will commit to developing you in our Banking Operations team, and that’s just the beginning - this is your Passport to Starling!
If you’re passionate about Marketing or Finance, or if you’d like to travel in to Starling’s world of Product Development, Customer Proposition or Risk, we can take you there. Now’s your time to be a part of our world.
The Contact Centre Agent's responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, live chat and social media
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions to help and benefit our customers
- Maintain high service standards and continually improve the service to our customers
- Respond to customer complaints and escalate issues as necessary
- Support continuous improvement ethos within the contact centre
- Actively seek to improve processes and workflows
- Work well within a dynamic team environment
- Investigate and resolve issues whilst proactively seeking solutions
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to balance workload and deal with multiple priorities
- Aptitude to work with a team in a changing environment
- Contact Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service