Lloyd Recruitment Services has a number of exciting job opportunities for customer service focused individuals to join a very well established and highly reputable organisation. The Customer Service - Contact Centre Agent roles will be working within a busy, buzzy and friendly customer contact centre team in East Grinstead.
This is a great opportunity to join superb employer with great company benefits. Working Monday - Friday only - 35 hour working week
The Customer Service - Contact Centre Agent job role is to promote and sell a range of services and products, handle enquiries and resolve complaints to the required standards. Provide excellent customer service in relation to all product areas via Inbound calls, outbound calls, e-mail, WebChat and/or social media as required.
Key tasks included within the Customer Service role:
- To promote all services relating to Membership/Insurance/Travel.
- In conjunction with business requirements to undergo training and comply with current and ongoing FCA regulatory requirements.
- Undertake, as required, additional learning activity to develop product knowledge across the full range of products to meet operational requirements.
- Provide a high level customer advice and information service to customers, in accordance with standards and strategic goals, processing and escalating calls as necessary to ensure first time resolution wherever possible.
- Support and assist colleagues through sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Take ownership of own personal development, maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and procedures necessary to carry out the role.
- Assist other sections of the department.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of customer service / customer care, ideally within a busy Customer Call / Contact Centre environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate a confident, empathetic approach to customer service including investigation, negotiation and product promotion via a variety of channels.
- Ability to adapt to new systems/change/procedures as required.
** All Customer Service - Contact Centre Agent roles are permanent job opportunities with a start date of Friday 23rd February 2018
Please note: Training period 23rd Feb - end of March 2018 - No holiday to be taken during this time
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
- Call Centre
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Services