Office Angels is excited to once again be recruiting on behalf of one of our key clients, who due to continued and rapid growth, is expanding their team.
You will be working for an entrepreneurial and pioneering organisation who is leading the way in modernising client service and solutions in its field.
This is a global company with offices across Europe and the US, and a mid-sized, friendly team heading up the UK office in the heart of Brighton.
As Customer Service Consultant for this market-leading organisation, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering excellent customer care over multiple communication channels including telephone, email and web chat
- Updating and inputting of client records on the CRM database
- Taking ownership of customer enquiries from start to finish
- Administration of client accounts including uploading supporting documentation
- Coordination and organisation of files and liaison with colleagues and external stakeholders through making outbound calls
- Able to identify and improve current processes and procedures
- Assisting with other business-wide projects as appropriate
- Ideally have a background within the insurance or health-care
- Flexible and able to work shift-work
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong planning skills and keen eye for detail
- Empathetic and engaging with demonstrated experience in supporting a diverse client base
- Total proficiency with Microsoft programmes and ability to adapt to and learn new processes, technology and software packages
- Must be a team player who is both flexible and adaptable and happy to work shifts
- Additional languages desirable, but not essential
About the company:
- Provides a competitive starting salary of £25,000 p/a
- Friendly and supportive team
- Fantastic working environment and company culture
- Working remotely initially but offices are based in Central Brighton
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your CV today!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'