You will be the main point of contact for any of our customers who have questions, problems, feedback and compliments! You are the face of Countrywide Surveying Services and the main way our customers communicate with us.
We want to delight our customers in any way possible. Our mission is to bring people and property together through our market leading products. We pride ourselves on providing world-class products and customer service.
You will need to be highly organised, self-motivated, an outstanding communicator and put the customer at the heart of everything you do.
You will also be expected to know our Company`s products and policies inside out and be able to deliver world class service to our customers
One of the main responsibilities of the Customer Service Consultant is to proactively contact our customers to answer questions they have about our survey products. Provide high quality answers with the assistance of our in-house Surveyors.
This is an excellent role for the right candidate to use as a stepping stone to join our in house Surveyor training academy with the potential to become a Surveyor.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Proactively contacting our customers to ask if they have any questions regarding the Survey
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries from various channels
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues to provide to respond to our customers questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintain positive relationships to ensure repeat and return customers
- Display extensive knowledge about our products and services
- Record detailed notes of conversions with customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Wowing the customer with outstanding customer service
- Keeping the customer fully updated if unable to offer first call resolution
Examples of how you will do your job:
- You will bring all aspects of our values to life: Personal, Responsible, Straightforward and Passionate:
- Responsible - you will work by example in putting the customer at the heart of all people approaches and services; demonstrating a strong sense of ethics in `doing the right thing`
- Straightforward - your communication uses everyday language that takes the complex and makes it easier and relevant for our people to understand
- Passionate and relentless - you`ll achieve yours, colleagues, and the businesses ambitions, in a multitude of ways and overcoming setbacks along the way. You will inspire your peers and colleagues to do the same, keeping them focussed and enthused, and celebrating successes as they arrive
- Personal and authentic - you will create your own personal brand, being approachable to our people and Leaders, with a strong sense of humility
- Infectious Energy -the way you go about carrying out your role, with passion, energy, and determination to make a difference, will inspire others. The little bit of difference that you make to colleagues each day will be bring a massive difference to whole business
Examples of how you will know you are doing a great job:
- Increasing NPS scores by delivering leading world class service
- Meet & exceed performance targets for the teams in line with monthly goals set and agreed
- Ensure all service levels are met and exceeded at all times - SLAs will be set and agreed monthly
- Low escalations and complaints
- Customer compliments
Experience you have that will set you up for success:
- A strong desire to learn about the Surveying industry
- Experience in role where great attention to detail is required
- Experience in delivering world class leading service
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvement
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of building relationships over the telephone
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Flexible approach
- Be calm under pressure
- Punctual & reliable
- Strong team player
- Positive can do attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative
Other helpful things to know:
This role will be based in Manchester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'