Origin Broadband is an award-winning Broadband Provider which is located in the centre of Rotherham. We take great pride in our customer service and technical expertise, and we work very hard to educate and develop our people to the best standard possible.
We are currently looking for Customer Operation Advisor's to support and grow within the business as we go through a rapid period of expansion. This is a full-time position which requires a commitment of 37.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Deliver a world class customer service to our residential customers
- Assist with billing queries
- Technical Support to get customers back online
- Sales (Inbound Only)
- Complaint handling through to resolution.
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
- Driven to deliver a good all-round customer experience.
- Able to take ownership of difficult situations and see through to completion.
- PC Literate and the ability to pick things up quickly
- Salary starts at £16,100 rising to £16,500 after 6 months
- Free broadband and line rental after probation
- 33 days annual holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Free parking
- Free subscription to Perkbox including mobile phone insurance
- Free lunch and fruit daily
- Hours - 37.5 hours per week
- Location - Rotherham
Shifted hours are between 8:30-20:30 Mon- Fri, 9-6 Saturday and 10-4 Sunday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,100.00 to £16,500.00 /year
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'