Customer Service Consultant
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established client based on the outskirts of Cheltenham in their Customer Service team. Your job will be to provide excellent customer service, answer technical queries and process requests.
What you will do:
You’ll be part of a wider team of around 70 people in total who do this job, split into different teams across 2 different areas of the business, providing fantastic customer service to our client’s customers.
You will use different computer systems to retrieve relevant information, as well as liaising with other departments to get updates and come to resolutions for the customers.
To be successful you will need:
- GCSE (or equivalent) Mathematics and English Language at grade C or above
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience within a role in which you use Customer Service skills
- An ability to listen and accurately record information
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- A willingness to train for the role; your first 3-4 weeks will include financial services regulatory training, product training, complaints handling and receiving mentoring before you go live on the phones on your own
- To be computer literate and confident; including experience using Microsoft Office programs
What’s in it for you?
- 23 day’s holiday (rising with service)
- Company matched pension scheme
- Access to a variety of voluntary benefit options (including holiday buy and life assurance)
- Free bus travel
- On site restaurant
- Internal progression schemes
If you think this role could be suitable for you then please send your CV to Kerri at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration. Interviews will be happening soon!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible.
To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'