Customer Service Consultant
Working for a household name in the city centre and the opportunity for you to cut your teeth in the world of finance in a vibrant contact centre environment. Our client offers a great starting salary of 17,500 with a monthly achievable bonus up to £550 (average £250) and a range of other benefits including socials, spot prizes, discounts in a huge range of high street stores and a fun and engaging working environment.
We don’t care if you know nothing about finance or if you haven’t worked in a contact centre before! Our client provides market leading training and along with a team of other new hires you’ll be put through your paces and trained on the products, systems and how to satisfy a customer query. All we ask of you is that you are a people person with great communication skills, can hold our attention on the phone in a professional manner and are willing to get stuck in and learn!
If you can do all these things our client will invest heavily in developing you professionally and help you move up the ladder to achieve your career goals.
What this isn’t
This isn’t an outbound hard hitting telesales role
This isn’t a dull environment where you’re tied to the phone all day
Working late into the night or taking up your weekends!
The Role Itself
Working 35 hours a week over the hours of Mon - Fri 08.30 - 18.00 and 09.00 - 13.00 on a Saturday (only 1 in 4 Saturdays with time off in the week to make up for it!)
- Take inbound calls from customers in a professional and engaging manner and provide them with the information requested
- Strive to achieve service levels and ensuring customer expectations are achieved
- Listen to and acknowledge customer requests ensuring factual information is presented to allow the customer to make informed decisions
- Production a quote with all factual information there will be no element of advice giving
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all company processes ensuring accurate information is given to all customers.
- Proactively and consistently achieve quality targets, working with correct and up to date call structures (via online interactive/ paper scripts) at all times.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Mature nature and attitude of understanding to the customer
- Polite and professional
- Confident at delivery effective communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to call and outcome targets
- Salary of £17,500
- Monthly bonus up to £550pm (average earners £250)
- Generous pension
- 22 days annual leave (+1 day every year up to 26)
- Share schemes
- High street discounts
- Life assurance
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jodi Nation at Yolk Recruitment.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
- Fast Paced Environment
- Engaging People
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'