We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Services team in Cardiff. If you're passionate about providing a great customer service and enjoy working as part of a team, then this could be the opportunity for you. We have numerous positions available.
- Manage all customer contact, verbally or in writing, across a range of customer call types, products and processes, and different business areas if required. Provide exceptional customer service that will drive Net Promoter Scores, Customer Ease and First Contact Resolution.
- Pro-actively manage relationships with Customers, IFA’s and internal departments, especially around key events in either the new business or existing business journey through professional communication, promotional activity including promotion of Self Service, and resolving service issues where possible at first point of contact.
- Constructively challenge the way we work and be an advocate for change by participating in team meetings and raising ideas with your Team Manager to improve the customer journey or business efficiency.
- Support opportunities to retain business, by understanding fully what a customer is asking for and providing a tailored response or passing a lead through to the appropriate sales channel via the agreed process.
- Protects our customers, people and shareholders by complying with regulatory requirements. Has knowledge and awareness of internal procedures and proactively helps ensure compliance with these within their teams to minimise risks.
- Work with your Team Manager to manage your own personal development to continually improve your skills and knowledge by attending scheduled 121s, coaching sessions and any planned training courses or e-learning modules.
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating an ability to do the right thing for our customers every time
- Good Telephone manner
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to understand and interpret a range of MI
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to plan and organise your time and workflow
- Ability to work to high standards whilst being effective and acheiving productivity targets
- Ability to adhere to applied work schedule
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days’ (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
The area works on a shift pattern which covers 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday as core hours and flexibility to work Saturdays if required.
We have an anticipated start date of Mid - End October. Full training is given.There will be a requirement to attend 4 weeks training from the start date, so please be aware holidays cant be accomodated during that time.
- Customer Service
- Phone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"