Position - Customer Service Consultant
Permanent full time position, starting immediately.
40 hours per week. 5 days between Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 (30 minutes lunch break)
Salary based on qualification and experience
Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham (B18)
River Mounts Jewellery is one of UK's largest, award-winning supplier in diamond-set ring mounts. An opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Birmingham Jewellery Quarter for a Customer Service Consultant. This role offers you excellent on-the-job training and you will often be our customer's first point of contact.
River Mounts Jewellery is seeking a highly-driven and capable individual who is passionate about supporting our customers.
Customer service is an important aspect within this role, to succeed you will be expected to have great people skills; have a keen desire to serve the customers; and bring satisfaction to every customer you meet; whilst providing advice on products from our extensive range.
We will commit to providing all the support we can for you and our culture of support and caring for every team member creates an excellent balance in this fast-paced working environment.
This role is ideal for someone already familiar with sales flow and service support or for candidates looking to move from retail jewellery into wholesale/supplier.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent numerical literacy
- Superb customer service skills with previous experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manners, a people’s person
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Flexible in your attitude to work
- Entrepreneurial, proactive and solution-oriented
- Creative and proactive thinker, excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to meet deadlines and targets with strong time management skills
- Previous experience in the jewellery trade is essential
- Performance-related bonus scheme
- Fast Track career progression available
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- 28 days holiday allowance, including Bank holidays. (will increase by one day each year up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Staff Pension
- Regular staff events
- Generous staff discounts for fine jewellery and diamonds
- Customer Service
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job