Inbound Customer Service Consultant
£7.83 per hour
Part Time, up to 25 hours per week
Monday to Friday you must be flexible to work between 08:00 - 20:00, 5 hours per day with Saturday and Sundays 9.00am - 4.00pm on alternate weeks.
Purpose of the role:
Responding to inbound calls and emails. Inbound calls to assist Schools, Teachers and Markers regarding queries with examination papers, pupil registrations and general inquiries.
- Assist callers with technical issues associated with access to web based systems.
- Ensure all calls are answered within set wait times.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Computer literate
- Good spoken and written communication
- Previous customer service experience essential
- Work productively in a pressurised environment and to work to deadlines
Full system training will be given and no holiday time can be taken during May.
ContactCORP Ltd are acting as an employment business in regards to this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job