• Competitive starting salary + £500 benefit allowance
• Annual discretionary bonus (dependant on successful performance)
• Discounts on a wide range of high street retailers
• Voluntary benefits including Childcare Vouchers, Santander Products and Services, Retail Vouchers
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• 25 days annual leave + flexibility to request to buy an additional 5 days per annum
Customer Service Remediation - Permanent
About the role:
You will be liaising with customers regarding their mortgage accounts. You will be required to problem solve efficiently, capture information and ensure customer queries are resolved with excellent service. Training on our comprehensive product list will be provided to ensure you have the tools to achieve this.
Attention to detail will be key to ensure 100% quality is achieved. This role involves working as part of a team, communicating with both customers and brokers. You will need to be able to use your own initiative and be an organised individual who can investigate queries thoroughly. Your core purpose is to effectively deal with every query that comes your way and maximise customer satisfaction consistently.
• Salary £16,000p/a
• 35 average hours per week (Annualised Hours)
• Full time equivalent-shift hours between 8am – 6 pm Mon - Fri
• Contributory pension scheme
• 2 weeks paid training
You must have customer service experience gained in either banking, retail or other service environment.
If you would like to take the next step in to a rewarding and exciting career, then apply now!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business