Job Title: Customer Service Consultant
Location: Leamington Spa
Salary: £15,000 (£16k after 3 months) + Performance based bonus scheme + Excellent benefits
Our client is a highly respected, well-known firm of solicitors based in Warwickshire. IIP quality accredited, they provide a wide range of legal services to corporate & commercial clients. They are currently looking for a driven and reliable Customer Service Consultant to join their team in Leamington Spa. This is an amazing opportunity to receive outstanding training, guidance & support.
- Handling outbound and inbound calls via the dialler system
- Liaising with customers to understand customer's circumstances and maximize recoveries on overdue balances
- Liaising with clients to accurately assess their affordability and seeking a range of tailored solutions that can provide successful repayments
- Requesting any necessary documentation to be sent as needed to facilitate agreements with customers
- Achieving set targets in volume collections
- Maintaining record details of calls and store documents
- Ensuring full compliance with legal and data security procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1 year Customer service experience
- Ideally Inbound/Outbound calling experience
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Confident and assertive communicator on the telephone
- Able to deliver a straight-forward collection service
- Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player
- Excellent IT Skills
- Results oriented
Benefits include 22 Days Holiday + B/Hols, Bonus Scheme, Pension & Healthcare Scheme, Training & Development, free onsite parking, a subsidised canteen, childcare vouchers and much more. The starting salary will be increasedfollowing the successful completion of the 3 months' probationary period.
You will be expected to work on a rota basis, working shifts to provide cover between 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. Applicants will be required to complete a credit and DBS check at interview stage.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia Zito on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job