Aetna International is a leading provider of international expatriate private medical insurance and health management solutions. We have over 1000 staff and growing every day. Our customer base is over 123,000 members located worldwide; and we have more than 71,000 health care professionals and facilities worldwide in the offices in all the major regions of the world.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our CARE team as a Case Management Associate. We are looking for the right talent to join our lively and energetic team. You will be required to work closely with many different aspects of the business to accurately assess medical claims and to co-ordinate our Air Ambulance and commercial evacuations globally.
You are required to work rotating shifts consisting of four (4) consecutive days/nights at work followed by four (4) consecutive days/nights off work (the "4 on/4 off shift pattern"). Your normal which are to be worked Monday to Sunday according to the shift pattern.
Day and night shift avalible.
Responsibilities of the role
1. Accurately assess, cost contain and manage medical claims
2. Handling Incoming calls and provide specific actions in accordance with the request for assistance.
3. Liaising with Hospitals, Drs, Brokers and clients directly
4. To participate in daily huddles, team meetings and shift handovers to ensure continuity of service to our clients.
5. To manage and develop internal and external relationships which allows the pre-authorisation process to function effectively and efficiently
· Good standard of education with excellent communication skills including letter writing skills and telephone manner
· Good PC skills
· Good problem solver, practical and methodical approach
· Individual will need to demonstrate initiative and be able to prioritise varied and important tasks
· Able to display a high level of empathy and understanding
· Medical background would be an advantage
· Experience with handling Insurance claims
• English and Maths essential to GCSE level
• A level language an advantage
Please only apply if you have the FULL right to work in the UK/EU without sponsorship; Can relocate for the position without needing financial assistance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job